my body, my self-care, my choice. a frustrated thought.
I sat down to write with an urge to go so deep into the trenches of 'beauty' I found myself referencing evolutionary biology, anthropology and psychology and I crashed. I realized that just saying do this, not that isn't enough in this case. Everything we've been taught to see and do as men and women runs through our psyche. My frustration of the false power of putting on lipstick actually is beyond what I currently can verbalize. I need more time. More time buried in books, more time in thought while not wearing any lipstick. And a much more solid understanding of the reasons why power games aren't necessary between men and women, women and women and the internal struggle of what it actually means to stop the games for good. So, instead, I'm giving you my potential book titles as a form of liberation from all these personal frustrations. Enjoy.
- Being the best version of yourself, always. Why tho?
- Beauty and the Beast: an Autobiography.
- Self-Mysogyny and Other Things I Do To Fit In.
- Self-care - Defined by Women Motivated by Patriarchy.
- Global No-Brush-Hair Declaration.
- What Men Want and Who the Hell Cares.
- A Study in Selfie: Does Your Body Language Appeal to Women or Men and Other Daily Battles of Millennial Generation and Beyond.
- Monogamy and Female Competition.
- The Emancipation of Female: the Lace, the False Lashes, and Other Man-Made Materials.
- A Permanent Double Wedgie: a Study In ‘This Thong Makes My Inner Goddess Feel Sexy’ Conviction.
- Are We Sadist: Selling Sexuality and Lack of Female Orgasms
Did I miss anything?
the reds collection is here
THE REDS. These are a lip hybrid perfection. Opaque and buildable enough to be a lipstick, glossy enough to be a stain. A light glossy coat or a full color [without running] if you scoop some up with your finger or a spatula. Either way, they are soft, non-sticky and perform all day long.
Treat lips with the moisture of a balm, the coverage of a lipstick, and the glow of a gloss. With shades ranging from subtle to statement, there’s a Lip Boost for every mood. Glam your pout with Gressa Lip Boost. Light, non-sticky and moisturizing, it feels like a balm yet looks like a gloss.
Presented in a black box, this makes a perfect gift for yourself or someone else.
Wear alone or over any lip color of your preference. Double as a blush.
*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cocoa Butter, *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Magnifera Indica (Mango) Butter, [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica CI 77019, Manganese Violet (Pigment Violet 16), CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 15850 (Red 7)]. *Ingredients from Organic farming.
AUX ROUGE - “The red”. Classic statement of strength and sensuality. Your own feminine signature.
NANCY- Carrot Red
REGAL - A deep dark crimson, warm and voluptuous. Suitable for a queen.
SARAI - a sheer glossy shade of subtlety-kissed lips, perfect for daily wear.
14 colors available