The Skin Reset Ritual
- Includes Four Steps To Reset Your Skin
- Skin Reset Ritual Routine
- Tips From Svetlana
Step I - Balancing Cleanser - 5mL
Step II - Purifying Cleanser - 5mL
Step III - Purifying Mist - 5mL
Step IV - Purifying Oil - 5mL
Step I - Balancing Cleanser performs magic when used correctly. It pulls impurities deep from within your skin to reveal refreshed complexion nearly overnight. Apply with dry hands to dry face. Steam a soft, organic towel in the shower. Apply the towel and keep on skin for 2-3 minutes while taking deep breaths.
Step II - Follow with Purifying Cleanser to remove any water-based residue of the day. Double cleansing works wonders on congested skin.
Step III - Tone your face with the Purifying Mist, an organic bulgarian rose wonder. Take deep breaths as the vibrations of Rose are the highest in nature.
Step IV - 2-3 drops of Purifying Oil lovingly massaged onto damp skin will grant your skin the freedom to produce a balanced amount of sebum. This step is crucial for radiance and clarity of your skin.
- To fully indulge in the simplicity of the Skin Reset, may we recommend using only the four products in this set. Please, use these products for a week before introducing other products back into your routine.
- You may skip Step I and Step II in the morning as cleansing in the morning is not essential, unless your skin requires it. We belive in minimally invasive steps daily. This allows your skin to reset its microbiome. A healthy microbiome is essential for healthy, resilient and youthful skin at any age.
- Always apply every skincare step on damp skin for best absorption.
- Thank your skin daily; for protecting and enveloping you warmly. Your skin is doing its job lovingly. Give it your gratitude.
For ingredients, product details, directions, please refer to our website at gressaskin.com
Do you need more guidance?
Call Us Toll Free: (866) 991-3662
If you have questions or require any assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For press and partnership inquiries, please email: email@example.com
Our hours of operation are: Monday – Thursday, 9AM – 4PM PST (excluding public holidays). We'll get back to you with 24-48 business hours.
Our mailing address is: 1110 ELKTON DR SUITE A, COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80907
All orders are processed and shipped from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA.
All orders are tracked. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order is in transit.
Domestic Shipping RatesShipping is calculated at checkout.
Complimentary Standard Domestic Shipping for orders over $75 via UPS or USPS for PO BOX destinations.
***Please, note: to qualify for same day shipping, place your order before our processing cutoff time— 9:00 AM PST. Otherwise, all orders placed after 9:00 AM PST will be processed the following day.
International Shipping Rates
- International packages with a product total of over $300 ship FREE.
- International packages with a product total under $300 ship with a rate calculated at checkout. All duties and taxes will be shown at checkout as well.
- All international packages ship via DHL Global Express.*
*If DHL does not service your country, or if you wish to ship to Brazil, China, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Peru, or Spain, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may best assist you.
Tracking OrdersTracking and order information will be sent via email when your order is ready to be shipped. Shipping confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide to us during the purchase process. Please track your packages as GRESSA is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments. If you do not receive your tracking email, please contact email@example.com
If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the shipping carrier, or your country’s parcel service, prior to contacting us. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time.
If an item is out of stock, we will contact you to let you know approximately when the item will be available, or we will suggest an alternative. Please be aware that although we always try to have items in stock, it is not always possible.