Frequently Asked Questions
All of our shipping policies can be seen on the page in the link.
Yes, we do ship internationally. Duties and Taxes are calculated at checkout and we offer global DHL Express shipping.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.
All of our bottles are made of Miron glass.
Here are some reasons why we use it:
- Miron violet glass is known as biophotonic glass because it comes from the science of biophotonics, which studies how light particles are absorbed and emitted by living cells.
- The properties of miron glass prevent visible light passing through, with the exception of violet light and the spectral range of UV-A and infrared light. So miron glass containers preserve their contents by preventing photoaging.
- The violet light that penetrates the glass protects and improves the quality of ingredients, thus lengthening the durability and potency of the products.
- Miron glass is 100% recyclable.
The top of the foundation bottle is glass pipette inserted into plastic top with a rubber component. To properly recycled, top is divided into plastic and glass and should be recycled according to the materials.
We are currently working on a buy back program to encourage our customers to properly recycle with us.
Yes! All our ingredients are ethically sourced and are not tested on animals. We do not sell in any country that requires animal testing. We are Leaping Bunny Certified as well.
All Gressa’s products are paraben and sodium laureate sulfate free (SLS). In the cosmetic industry, parabens can be used as a preservative, and SLS is used as a surfactant and emulsifier.
The Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation is oil-based, oil is also a preservative, so Gressa doesn’t add additional preservatives to the formula.Since the foundation also does not contain emulsifiers, remember to shake your foundation before application! Separation is natural, but don’t worry, once applied the oil easily absorbs into the skin giving you an even, semi-matte finish.
All Gressa products are made and shipped from in our headquarter Gressa lab in Colorado Springs, CO. Everything is formulated by hand in small batches to ensure high quality products.
We chose to use a 'sell by' date to ensure our customers receive the freshest products. All Gressa products are good for 12 months from the 'sell by' date if unopened. Once opened, the product should be used within 12 months from the time of opening. If you receive a Gressa product that is past it's 'sell by' date please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only use under 1% of EO in our skincare. Our Minimalist color line has no EO or Fragrance Oils of any kind. I’m actually ahuge advocate for not overusing essential oils, although they can be beneficialin right proportions. I believe many natural skincare lines over use EOs.
Write a clear and concise answer to guide your customers.
Write a clear and concise answer to guide your customers.
The colors that you see on your screen will depend on the calibration of your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the display on your monitor will be accurate. Please note, too, that our products are handcrafted from natural ingredients and as such there may be variations in color, as occur in nature.
Yes, we would love to help you find the correct match.
For a personal color match please e-mail us at email@example.com with the following information:
1. Send us a quick photo of yourself in natural lighting with no makeup. Include face and neck in photo. No filters please!
2. Let us know a shade that suits you well in any other brand of foundation.
All Gressa brushes are hypoallergenic and vegan. They are made of synthetic bristles, metaland wood. The brushes can last for years if taken care of properly. We guaranteeall our brushes for 3 years. If a brush breaks in the first 3 years please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will replace the brush.
Follow these 7 steps for cleaner brushes:
1. Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
2. Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or unscented soap in the palm of your hand. Our Balancing Cleanser works well for this.
3. Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
4. Rinse the bristles.
5. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
6. Reshape the brush head.
7. Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of the counter, allowing it to dry in the correct shape. Do not let your brushes dry on a towel as the bristles can become mildewed.
Be sure to keep the base of the brush head away from soap and water. The bristles are glued to the base and water and detergent can cause the glue to disintegrate and the bristles to come loose and shed. Do not dry vertically, this will cause water to leak into the piece that joins the bristles to the wand, which will also loosen the glue and lead to bristle loss.
Yes, all our products are vegan except for the Renewing Polish and Siberian Pressed Serum, which contain organic honey and organic grass fed ghee, respectively.
All of our foundations are formulated with Titanium Dioxide, which a natural physical sun block. With that said, we do not make broad spectrum sun protection claims on any of our products.
Our Minimalist foundation is safe for pregnant women. Although there are some herbal extracts in the Gressa Healing Complex, since the product is applied topically, it should not cause any issues. We always recommend consulting your physician before making any new additions to your beauty routine.
Please note that some of our products contain essential oils (in dilute amounts), so if a woman is avoiding any particular aromatics, please refer to the ingredient list. The Minimalist Foundation does not contain any essential oils.
Many of our products are oil based, which means they are water-less Gressa also uses Leuconostoc-Radish Root Ferment Filtrate in some of our products, which also acts as a preservative.