Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
What is it?
Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin that is stored in our liver. It contributes to normal growth and development while keeping our eyes, skin and immune system healthy. Vitamin A plays a key role in maintaining health both internally and externally.
What is it used for?
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) is the normal form used for application on the skin and has great anti-aging, superb anti-oxidant and moisturizing capabilities.
It accelerates cell renewal and stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, thereby reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Due to its anti-oxidant properties, it is also a great anti-aging ingredient, and helps promote a softer smoother skin.
What Are the Benefits?
- Increases the activity of enzymes found in the skin.
- Stimulates the mitotic activity in the epidermis and thereby helps with the process of cell division.
- Stimulates cell proliferation in the epidermis and thereby stimulates growth.
- Helps to thicken the epidermis, which becomes thinner in aging.
- Improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Helps to normalize photo (sun) damaged skin.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Stimulates collagen formation in the skin.
- Reduces UV-induced wrinkle formation.
- Regulates keratin formation.
- It is an anti oxidant.
We’ve Got Just the Product
Vitamin A is used best during the nighttime. The Night Repair Elixir is the perfect solution for age prevention. Besides Vitamin A, this rich serum contains Clary Sage and Rosehip Seed oils that stimulate the outer layer of skin to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles.